Procter Silex Cool Touch Toaster  » Electronics  »
  • I like the coolness of the white exterior which looks clean and fresh
  • Despite this minor inconvenience, I would highly recommend this budget toaster
  • I think that you would be as satisfied with it as I am

• by MaryM

I got the Proter Silex Cool Touch Toaster from Zoom Surveys after accruing enough points for it and am so far delighted with it.

I like the coolness of the white exterior which looks clean and fresh. I like the fact that it does not waste energy by heating my kitchen but instead uses the energy to cook the toast.

I like its ease of use, its push button

to stop the toasting process when needed, and the fact that the toast ejects only slightly so that it stays warmer for longer periods after automatically stopping the toasting process at the set levels. I like the thickness of the two slots for toast which are big enough for bagels.

I have read in the Operating Instructions that there is an easy slide out crumb compartment which should ...

• be emptied periodically but have not yet emptied it. (My excuse is that I only recieve the toaster about a week or two ago and don’t use it daily.)

I like the toaster a lot, especially as I feel that I got it for free… but were I to have paid for it, I know that I would still like it a lot…

I would though sort of like

the toaster slots to be longer horizontally… as this might make the product even better. As it is, the ends of longer toasts do not get done the first time and so the toast must be turned around to the other side to have more balanced toasting.

Despite this minor inconvenience, I would highly recommend this budget toaster.

I think that you would be as satisfied with it as I am.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16202977810828/k2311a022/2.2.10