Panasonic Expanable Digital Cordless Answering System Model Number KXTG1031  » Electronics  »
  • So far, I like the phone although I must admit that when you listen through the ear piece the amplification of sound seems way too low and I find myself putting people on speaker phone just to hear their side of the conversation
  • I would suggest that you avoid making the same mistake as you might as well learn to use the product right from the first time
  • I think that this product is a good one despite the poor amplication when using the earpiece without the speaker phone feature

• by MaryM

I purchased the Panasonic Expandable Digital Cordless Answering System model Number KX-TG1031 from Amazon.com after my previous phone conked out on me.

I must admit that when I purchased the phone, money was scarce and I wanted to use my Amazon.com points to get a cordless answering machine phone. This phone was the one that was least expensive.

of the conversation.

As I live alone, this need for the speaker phone is not a bad thing but if you live with others, you might want to try out the phone prior to purchasing it to see if you can either figure out how to elevate the volume or to see if you deal with its set levels.

I am enjoying Panasonic’s speaker phone feature that was not present on any of my previous phones as it allows me to multi-task as needed… It is wonderful to be able to put the phone down so I can listen ...

• to my talkative friend go on yet one my tangent while playing a game on Facebook or while looking up something that she desperately needs to know then and there. And it is even nicer to be able to set the phone down and to get dressed up to greet a friend who is talking to me on his cell phone while he is on his way to pick me up for a date.

I really do like the speaker phone feature.

The answering machine and outgoing message recorder seems to work well.

Once I read the Operating Instructions, I

could easily figure it out… I did though, I must admit, wait awhile before reading the Operating Instructions. I would suggest that you avoid making the same mistake as you might as well learn to use the product right from the first time.

I think that this product is a good one despite the poor amplication when using the earpiece without the speaker phone feature.

I do believe that I would purchase the Panasonic Expandable Digital Cordless Answering System again… Although perhaps now there might be products that are equally inexpensive which might be better than this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16202977800828/k2311a022/2.2.10