Jewels India Exhibition  » Jewelry  »
Bangalore
  • I definitely applaude the security staff for the good work they were doing

• by Prajna
      I would like to review my visit to Jewelry exhibiton held at Bangalore in the month of Sept 2006. I visited this exhibition along with my wife on the second day of the fair.

As I work for a jewelry company in Bangalore I do know the intricacies of jewelry and its trend.

I

could see more than 150 retailers exhibiting their Jewelry products.

The range was from traditional South Indian Jewelry,Meenakari (enamel) work,Diamond jewelry,Kundan Jewelry and also precious and semiprecious stone jewelry.

I was very excited to see the mixed trends in jewelry which is now very fast moving with the present day generation.

Just imagine ...

• my position…whom I was with? If I would have been excited then it was more with my wife.

She was very very excited to see that range exhibited.

The security was strong enough also.

I definitely applaude the security staff for the good work they were doing.

We went from one stall to another.

It took

us one full day to cover and see all the exhibitor stalls.

I feel now a days the people should do little bit of investment in gold which is very valuable material instead of other mutual funds.

We definitely finished our day out at exhibition with the thoughts that we will buy something and invest in gold for our better future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45121097781131/k2311a1012/10.12.06