Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge  » Other  »
  • I do have to admit though that the kids do love this Cricut cartridge a lot
  • My favorite outfits on the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge are the costumes for Halloween

• by articlewriter555

Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge is a great cartridge to have on hand for any paper crafter. These dolls are so cute and there is so many things that you can do with this cartridge that your possibilities are endless. It is a lot more than just a doll, kid cartridge.

I do have to admit though that the kids do love this Cricut cartridge a lot. I have two daughters, one who is five and the other who is three and they love to dress up these dolls. I spend

a lot of time just cutting up the dolls and random outfits so that they can put them together during their craft time.

There are many different costumes for the dress up dolls, but at first you need to cut out the bodies for the costumes. There are six different bodies to choose from, each with a different expression on their face. You can also use different shades of cardstock to come up with different skin tones for the real effect you are going for.

My favorite outfits on the Paper Doll Dress ...

• Up cartridge are the costumes for Halloween. You can create a mummy, witch, and tons of different goblins on this cartridge. We have used this many of time when we have create different Halloween scrapbook pages. Typically, one paper doll is about three different layers, so they do take some time and practice to cut out properly.

We have used this cartridge for many of different projects. First of all, we used the bride cutout on this cartridge to create really nice looking wedding shower invitations. They looked really nice, even though

they took quite a bit of time to cut the dolls with all the intricate parts to them.

There are now two different paper doll cartridges available, and while I haven’t used the second one a lot, I would have to say that this first original one is still my favorite. It has been around for a couple of years now so you can find it relatively inexpensive at most craft stores and online retailers. This is surely one to add to your collection if you create a lot of scrapbook pages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12202977730828/k2311a022/2.2.10