Chunks O’ Fruti Mango Fruit Bars  » Food  »
  • She always has the best selection when it comes to frozen fruit desserts and ice cream
  • I like that the name Fruti is in the colors of the rainbow because it makes the product fun

• by C.Channing

Chunks O’ Fruti mango fruit bars are frozen fruit bars that I discovered in my mom’s deep freezer. She always has the best selection when it comes to frozen fruit desserts and ice cream. I began purchasing them for myself after trying their strawberry fruit bars which are also good.

The box is not really big and that’s because it only contains four fruit bars. The design of the box has really inviting

colors and graphics. There are two mangoes down in the bottom portion of the box; there is a nice picture of how the fruit bar looks outside of the wrapping; and the background is like a cream orange. I like that the name Fruti is in the colors of the rainbow because it makes the product fun.

The taste of the bars are sweet: It’s like eating a rich smoothie. There are chunks ...

• of mango pieces all throughout the fruit bar. They are also sweet, but on the lines of dried fruit sweet. The fruit bar is rich enough and I’m glad the pieces of mango have a more subtle flavor. I’m a slow eater, and I realized from eating the fruit bar that it’s not a great idea to eat slow: The fruit bar begins to melt after awhile.

Overall, the Chunks O’ Fruit mango

fruit bars has the same great taste as the strawberry fruit bars. They are sweet and pieces of mango are placed throughout the fruit bar. I like the smooth bite followed by texture of a mango. They can be easily stored in the freezer because only four bars are in the box, and you can take them out of the box if your freezer is full. I love that I’m eating a smoothie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27202977680828/k2311a022/2.2.10