Potpourri Basket Cricut Cartridge  » Other  »
  • While this can take a little bit longer to do than other cuts, I think that they look a lot nicer when they are completed
  • I would highly recommend this Cricut Cartridge to someone who is new to die cutting, but if you already have the machine and some of the cartridges, I would pass on buying it from a third party

• by articlewriter555

This was my very first Cricut Cartridge that I owned, and only because it came with my machine. The potpourri basket Cricut Cartridge is only available with an As Seen On TV program. I purchased it through the website. It was a little more expensive than a traditional Cricut would be in stores, but I was able to make payments on it which I liked.

You can only get this Cricut Cartridge through this bundle, though you can find some people who sell it third party online at places like eBay or other auction websites. They sell it for between

$100 - $150, which is kind of expensive. It does have a lot of graphics on the cartridge and it does come with two overlays, but that is still kind of a lot of money for one Cricut cartridge.

The potpourri basket cartridge has graphics from over seven different cartridges that are already available. So, if you already have a Cricut machine you may still have these graphics on other cartridges. To me, this was a nice cartridge to start out with because it gave me the variety of seven or eight cartridges in one. It has everything from holidays ...

• and occasion, and even flowers.

The two different overlays was a little more difficult to get used to because I could never remember which one to choose, but once I got used to it the switching was a breeze. There are a lot of cute graphics on this cartridge, which keeps me pulling it out over and over again after having it for years.

There are a lot of nice graphics on this cartridge, and most of them require that you do multiple cuts as there is a lot of layering on them. While this can take a little bit longer

to do than other cuts, I think that they look a lot nicer when they are completed. That is one bad thing about the Cricut machine, some of the graphics take longer than others to put together.

I would highly recommend this Cricut Cartridge to someone who is new to die cutting, but if you already have the machine and some of the cartridges, I would pass on buying it from a third party. It does not offer any cuts that are inclusive to this cartridge alone, and it is not worth the money you would pay online for it.

Heather says :

Hi Can you explain how to use the two overlays, I cant figure it out. thanks.

Galega says :

The graphics on the overlays may guide you. Which one should be put to be used first will depend on your requirements which you can get used to be with the graphic. All users face little bit of problem while handling these two overlays, but over time you are going to feel at home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12202977670828/k2311a022/2.2.10