Film Up
  • However, he finds a little boy who hid on his porch and the two journey towards South America
  • In fact, I wanted to come home and get started towards achieving my dreams cause its such a motivational movie

• by Savvy

This is an animated movie by Disney/Pixar. It is 90 minutes long. It is rated PG.

I have to say it is the most wonderful cartoon movie I’ve seen in a very long time. It is about an old man who decides that it is never too late to pursue a childhood dream and takes off on an adventure to Paradise Falls where he hopes to live. He ties his house up with helium balloons and that lifts it in the sky and he’s on his way. However,

he finds a little boy who hid on his porch and the two journey towards South America. I can’t reveal more of the story because it is a must see. It is so funny that I laughed out loud. The animation is wonderful with a digital touch yet still stays true to being a true Disney movie. It is filled with colors and landscapes. The movie does somewhat get a sad in between and this is the first time I’ve seen a Disney movie that has more ...

• appeal to the adult population than children. Nevertheless, my son loved watching just as much as I did. The characters are lovable and the story is quite involving. I’d love to have watched in 3D but resorted to my screen at home. It really touches on human emotions of happiness, sadness, grief, courage, strength, love just everything really. Yes, the beginning took sometime to take off. And if you are not patient, you may end up stopping it but stay tuned it does get better, much
        better. The plot builds up to show you why Carl, the old man, is so stubborn about his house and how he is left with just that after his wife. You love Russell just as much he is so cute. There are many messages to take home after watching this. In fact, I wanted to come home and get started towards achieving my dreams cause its such a motivational movie.

I give it a 10/10 rating. Watch it with the whole family. Really a great family movie despite being animated.

Film Up

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11202977630728/k2311a022/2.2.10