Angels and Demons book
  • This is just a great read that I found very intriguing and exciting from start to finish

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Dan Brown is one of my favorite authors. I just recently finished reading Angels and Demons.

I should have read this before I read The Di Vinci Code, also written by Dan Brown.

In Angels and Devils is where Rabert Langdon was first introduced.

He is a Harvard Sybololigist, (fictional character), who is determined to bring to light the secrets of a dark society

bent on distroying the Vatican.

The dark society is trying to distroy the Vatican by killing off anyone that knows their dark secrets.

This book is full of twists and turns as Robert Langdon gets more deeply involved and finds just how deep the conspiracy goes.

It shows both the religous and scientific views and lets you come to your own conclusions.

This book ...

• was wonderfully written and made me rethink some of my own ideas of how things are.

I was left wanting more at the end, which to me makes for a great book.

This may be a fictional book, if I had not of known that, I would have believed it to be mostly factual.

Dan Brown really did his homework as far as historical

information goes.

This is just a great read that I found very intriguing and exciting from start to finish.

I do reccommend that anyone who has not already read the Di Vinci Code, read Angels and Devils first.

I would have gotten more out of the Di Vince Code had I done this.

Angels and Demons book

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17202977430728/k2311a022/2.2.10