Easyhits4u.com traffic exchange  » Web sites  »
www.easyhits4u.com
  • This is one of my favourite traffic exchanges for several reasons
  • The main reason I like it is because it gives you money for your clicks
  • It pays 30 cents for 1000 clicks which actually mean you get 0.03 cents for every click, I know that some people would say that it is not much but the fact is that it is really difficult to make money online and every honest and paying site is welcome to my club of money making sites
  • In my opinion this is a great system because it is easy but in the same time it guaranties you were present on the site
  • I would like to recommend this site to everyone who wanted their site to be visited because they really have a lot of members who will click on your ads and I would also like to recommend it to people who would like to earn some money while spending their time online

• by lorelai

This is one of my favourite traffic exchanges for several reasons. The main reason I like it is because it gives you money for your clicks. It pays 30 cents for 1000 clicks which actually mean you get 0.

03 cents for every click, I know that some people would say that it is not much but the fact is that it is really difficult to make money online and every honest and paying site is welcome to my club of money making sites. It is a manual traffic exchange site, which means that you have to open their surf site than look at the ad for 15 seconds when the timer runs out you have to click the right image next to

the timer, and just then a new site appears.

That is great because it is easy and mostly you just have to guess the correct word among 3 words they offer you. In my opinion this is a great system because it is easy but in the same time it guaranties you were present on the site.

You can see sites for 15 seconds which brings you half a credit and also for 20 seconds which brings you the whole credit, every now and then you get to see 30 seconds ads which bring you 1. 5 credits and 40 seconds ones which are worth 2 credits.

I usually surf the 15 second ones because you get paid for every site you view ...

• it doesn’t matter how long you were watching it. Every 25-50-75-250-500-1000 sites you surfed you get a bonus BUT you have to click on the bonus page to claim the bonus.

More sites you surf per day the bigger the bonus is and it is usually credits, banner or text impressions but sometimes even cents. Once I got 2 cents and once I got 1 cent, of course the cash bonuses are the least often ones.

You can convert your credits into banner impressions or in the text ads. I like this traffic exchange because it is brings traffic to my sites and in the same time it pays me money to click on other people sites.

The rates are not very

high, they could be higher if you ask me, at least 50 cents for 1000 clicks as they ask $5. 95 for 1000 clicks from their advertisers so I guess they could share with their members more than just 5% they get.

Despite this fact I am really satisfied with this site. It pays when you reach $3 and it pays with PayPal or AlertPay.

I would like to recommend this site to everyone who wanted their site to be visited because they really have a lot of members who will click on your ads and I would also like to recommend it to people who would like to earn some money while spending their time online. I am clicking while I am writing this review too.

Easyhits4u.com traffic exchange

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20202977280728/k2311a022/2.2.10