Noka Cordless Electric Kettle and Teapot Mate Model 2070
  • I decided this time, I will choose something which will be small
  • In addition, as I have mostly 2 pins for most of my appliances, I thought it would be a good change to actually have something which I can plug directly in the socket which does not need an adaptor and another extension cord
  • Anyway, this was the extra feature of this water kettle not the main reason why I bought it
  • The main reason was, I found it quite practical to have a little water kettle and a teapot at the same time
  • For the price I paid which was just Pulas 140 or $ 15, I consider this to be a good value product

• by bethbarl

When my husband brought his own kettle to his office, I had no choice but to go and get another one to use in the house. I still have another one which was a replacement by the security agency but it is a horrible kettle. I decided this time, I will choose something which will be small. In addition, as I have mostly 2 pins for most of my appliances, I thought it would be a good change to actually have something which I can plug directly in the socket which does not need an adaptor and another extension cord. Buying local appliances would come in handy while I am staying in this continent but would not serve me elsewhere, I suppose.

Anyway, this was the extra feature of this water kettle not the main reason why I bought it. The main reason was, I

found it quite practical to have a little water kettle and a teapot at the same time. I like taking tea and although I do not drink it the whole day having one is always nice and relaxing. It makes me want to sit and enjoy my thoughts not rushing all the time doing my chores. In addition, the teapot keeps my tea warm for as long as I do not switch off the device. I can also make loose tea in this pot immediately without using another filter as it has its own filter. I think this is a wonderful feature and saves me time and more washing up to do.

I find the water kettle also a good performing one. It is tiny and can hold only less than a liter (0.6 l to be exact) of water. But, I think this ...

• size is best suited for us as often, it is just me and my husband using hot water. Well, my husband uses hot water everyday for his morning tea but he needs only a mug of it. In this sense, the capacity is just right. I find that putting water in it is not a problem in the same way that I could put the hot water in a thermos without spilling. The spout is wide enough to fill the jug with water and I can even open it fully just by pressing the handle.

I also like that the kettle shuts off automatically once the water is boiled and that I do not have to wait a long time for water to boil. Because it is cordless, I find it very portable not only because of its size but also because I do not

have to bring the base with me. Even then, I could still bring everything including the base and all in any part of the house as it is so light even with the glass teapot.

I have been using this set now for nearly 3 years and except for the cord which I find a bit short and which sometimes gets knocked off from the base from time to time, I am very happy with this cordless kettle. I would not hesitate to buy a similar type again. It is a nice combination. But, the best feature of this kettle is that I get boiled water very quickly and that the machine is quite durable (never once did it break down on me). For the price I paid which was just Pulas 140 or $ 15, I consider this to be a good value product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16202977170728/k2311a022/2.2.10