The Co operative Sour Cream and Chives Dip  » Food  »
  • This 'Sour Cream & Chives Dip' from The Co-operative's own brand is a lot tastier and creamier than I thought it was going to be and I shall be buying this again
  • I would usually buy hummus for that purpose but this Co-op dip is delicious
  • I think I thought the taste would be bland as I have probably only tried soured cream on its own, so I was surprised at how good this way
  • I would completely recommend this dip as it is surely as nice as any more expensive brand

• by jeanne71

This ‘Sour Cream & Chives Dip’ from The Co-operative’s own brand is a lot tastier and creamier than I thought it was going to be and I shall be buying this again. I was tempted by this because I had some carrots left over that were not doing anything and this dip was reduced by the Co-op to a mere 30 pence as it was nearing its sell by date.

One

of the healthiest snacks I make for myself (along with all the chocolate and junk food I eat) is to cut carrots into little sticks and sit watching television, dipping the carrot sticks into some dip or another.

I would usually buy hummus for that purpose but this Co-op dip is delicious.

It has the most lovely flavour.

I imagined that it would be a bit bland but not at all.

...

• It is very creamy and has a lovely flavour.

It is basically soured cream with the added flavours of mayonnaise, chives and onion.

These work really well with the cream to make a delicious dip.

I think I thought the taste would be bland as I have probably only tried soured cream on its own, so I was surprised at how good this way.

For my dinner tonight, I

shall be using my remaining tortilla wrap, putting some ready grilled red pepper pieces in that and then piling on lots of this lovely dip.

I would completely recommend this dip as it is surely as nice as any more expensive brand.

I got it reduced (so keep your eye out for the reductions in Co-op) but the normal price would have been £1.

19 which is a good price anyway.

This is lovely.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27202977080728/k2311a022/2.2.10