Kingdom Hearts video game
  • Talented voice actors (Haley Joel Osment voices the main character, Sora), an inventive storyline, and beautiful, fluid graphics are definitely a plus

• by Akari
      Q: What do you get when you mix Final Fantasy with Disney and add a totally original plotline?

A: Kingdom Hearts. I was a little skeptical at first?I?ll admit that.

Disney and Final Fantasy were probably two of the last things I?d thought

would go well together.

Was I wrong! Kingdom Hearts is the best game I?ve ever played, and that is no understatement.

For those of you who want to know: gameplay vs.

graphics, Kingdom Hearts has it all! Talented voice actors (Haley Joel Osment voices the main character, Sora), an inventive storyline, and beautiful, fluid graphics are definitely a plus.

And personally, I LOVED the battle system in Kingdom Hearts.

I was actually surprised here, since Kingdom Hearts was developed by Squaresoft (now SquareEnix), the same group ...

• Kingdom Hearts video game
      that does Final Fantasy.

I expected a turn-based battle system typical of the FF series, but was overjoyed that they opted for real-time battles.

And, for once, the main character isn?t a strictly warrior type.

You can customize from the very beginning for

magic, defense, or attack, depending on your preferences.

Don?t get me wrong, Kingdom Hearts IS a button masher during those battles.

But in my experience, it?s a fun button masher with just enough magic to spice things up a bit.

Bottom line: Kingdom Hearts is a MUST in any gamer’s collection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28121097701131/k2311a1012/10.12.06