Burger King in Westford MA  » Restaurants  »
174 Littleton Rd # 1 Westford MA
  • The Burger King in Westford MA is one of the best Burger Kings I have ever been to mainly because of the extremely awesome customer service
  • The only thing that I have to really complain about is that for some reason this location does not have a drive thru and I thought that was a little odd

• by thereviewerat1

The Burger King in Westford MA is one of the best Burger Kings I have ever been to mainly because of the extremely awesome customer service. To start off this Burger was always and I mean always very clean and tidy. This Burger King was never dirty on any of my visits. This particular location is also a good size and no matter how busy it was there was always a place to

sit. There is also plenty of parking as well. The only thing that I have to really complain about is that for some reason this location does not have a drive thru and I thought that was a little odd.

Like always the food was awesome and you can easily get a meal for under $6. I usually always get the chicken fries meal and they are wicked good. I don’t get any ...

• sauce unless it’s ketchup though because I’m not a fan of any of Burger King’s sauces, not sure why but it’s been like that forever. I also like to go to Burger King for breakfast and drop around $10 on egg and cheese croissant sandwiches and French toast sticks as well as an orange juice. Burger King has the best French toast sticks ever!

The Burger King in Westford MA has the best

customer service there. The employees are always cheerful and very friendly. My order is taken fast and prepared and delivered very fast. I can’t believe how fast they got my food ready every single time I went there. The customer service was one of the main reasons I kept going back to this particular Burger King. If you like good food and good service than make your way down to Burger King in Westford.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7202976650628/k2311a022/2.2.10