Redoxon Double Action effervescent  » Medicine  »
  • I bought it because I saw the ingredients of Vitamin C and Zinc, which are really needed by our body
  • However, in my opinion, it is hard today to find the supplement that is really really natural, and doesn't give any side effect to us

• by robert838

The first time I consume Redoxon is when I had sore throat a few weeks ago. I bought it because I saw the ingredients of Vitamin C and Zinc, which are really needed by our body. I bought the 10 effervescent tablet in a tube.

When I arrived home, I tried to drink it.

I put the effervescent tablet into a glass of mineral water. I waited until about 2 minutes until the tablet dissolves in the water. The taste is quite good for me, orange. And when I drank it, I feel some sensation in my throat like a soda, but it is not a soda.

• At the second day, I felt my sore throat was getting eased. And, at the fourth day, I didn’t feel any sore throat again.

Although it is just an effervescent tablet of vitamin C, but it is really work on me! Now, I consume it daily to prevent the sore throat or sprue or

any problems which is caused by the deficiency of vitamin C and Zinc.

But the minus thing is, they use aspartame although just a little amount. However, in my opinion, it is hard today to find the supplement that is really really natural, and doesn’t give any side effect to us.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26202976550628/k2311a022/2.2.10