Breck Kids Spray-On Detangler in Amazing Apple
  • Recently, I was shopping at Dollar Tree looking for great name brand products at a wonderful price, and I noticed Breck Kids Spray-On Detangler in Amazing Apple, which promises to “loosen the toughest knots and make combing hair trouble-tree
  • I decided that it would be a great time to try my latest hair purchase
  • Immediately, my hair was easier to comb through and definitely a lot more manageable
  • I believe that anyone would love using the product because the smell lasts long after the product dries

• by simply_fabulous

I am a self-professed product junkie that is always looking for something new to make styling my curly African American hair easier and more manageable. Recently, I was shopping at Dollar Tree looking for great name brand products at a wonderful price, and I noticed Breck Kids Spray-On Detangler in Amazing Apple, which promises to “loosen the toughest knots and make combing hair trouble-tree.” I decided to purchase the product, hoping that its quality would surpass its cheap cost.

Although I moisturize and deep condition my hair daily, it tends to become very dry and tangled. Most of the time I find it to be very difficult to comb through my hair after it dries. The day after I purchased the 8 oz. bottle of Breck Kids Spray-On Detangler in

Amazing Apple, I was once again having a lot of trouble brushing through my hair to the extent that it was becoming painful. I decided that it would be a great time to try my latest hair purchase. I quickly sprayed the Breck Kids Spray-On Detangler in Amazing Apple all over my hair until it was slightly damp. Immediately, my hair was easier to comb through and definitely a lot more manageable.

Breck Kids Spray-On Detangler in Amazing Apple had such an amazing smell that was different from any other hair product that I have ever used. It literally smells like fresh apples, which make it addictive to spray. I believe that anyone would love using the product because the smell lasts long after the product dries.

• In addition to Breck Kids Spray-On Detangler in Amazing Apple’s great smell, the product does not leave any residue in the hair after it dries, and I still found my hair to be softer and more manageable even after the product was dry. I also found Breck Kids Spray-On Detangler in Amazing Apple to be effective as a leave-in conditioner after I finished shampooing my hair.

I believe that both children and adults would love using Breck Kids Spray-On Detangler in Amazing Apple. The product smells fantastic, and it comes packaged in an attractive neon green container with a watermelon pink top. Using Breck Kids Spray-On Detangler in Amazing Apple is also very easy, and the product would not cause a person’s hair to become greasy or slimy

if they accidentally used too much product. The only problem that an individual would have after using Breck Kids Spray-On Detangler in Amazing Apple is fighting the temptation of touching their hair because the product leaves hair feeling soft and manageable.

I would rate Breck Kids Spray-On Detangler in Amazing Apple 10 out of 10 because I did not find any negatives about using the product, especially considering its recession friendly price of only $1. The condition of my hair was significantly better, and I still found the product to be effective hours after I first sprayed my hair. Any instance that I find myself having difficulty styling my hair, I just spray a few squirts of Breck Kids Spray-On Detangler in Amazing Apple and instantly all of my problems are solved.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31202976520628/k2311a022/2.2.10