Ford Focus 4 Door Sedan  » Cars  »
  • The only problem we have noticed is in its exterior

• by matilda
      My husband went out and bought Ford Focus a week before we met. Upon us getting married, we now have three adults and two rabbits in cages that like to travel.

I was a little hesitant about the Focus being able to accommodate us all, but to my surprise, we

have been traveling for the past two years.

The four door Focus sedan gets great gas mileage and we have yet to have any major problems with it.

Yearly, it always seems to need its air conditioning recharged, and we have just completed the 60,000 mile tune-up.

The seats are comfortable ...

• and the audio quality is superb.

The only problem we have noticed is in its exterior.

When there is moisture in the air, the paint will bubble, and when it is hot out, the pain will flatten again.

Yesterday, I was washing it with a water jet hose and the entire

paint on the door above the window came off in about a foot long section.

I am going to have to fix this before the rust settles in, otherwise, I myself, haven’t had to do anything else to the body.

All in all, it’s a really good car, and I would purchase one myself.

steve says :

My 2006 ford focus 4 door sedan was hit in the back. the dash is lock up how can I reset?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9121097651031/k2311a1012/10.12.06