MAC Mascara X  » Cosmetics  »
  • Let me tell you about this mascara I bought during one of my frequent shopping sprees
  • I found it on sale, so I did not hesitate to buy it
  • There were a few more colors available, but I chose these two colors because at that time, I thought they were very classy
  • I think I was really lucky to have found this mascara, and luckier even to find it on sale
  • But then again, I probably still would, since I love collecting various makeups

• by aurora

I often use mascara. Mascara is the kind of make up that adds a touch of sophistication to the face of the user. It is applied on the lashes with a special kind of brush, and it gives the illusion of longer and thicker eye lashes. Since my eye lashes are quite short, I just love mascara. Let me tell you about this mascara I bought during one of my frequent shopping sprees. I found it on sale, so I did not hesitate to buy it.

This mascara had a particularly good brush. I’d say that its brush was a cut above the rest because the bristles of the brush were very delicate and fine and they could sweep my lashes effectively. The brush was very firm, so my lashes did not clump, and more often than not, the application of the mascara on my lashes

was perfect. Clumping is the thing I hate about some mascaras. If your lashes do not clump when you use the mascara, this is a sign that the mascara is a good one, and since my lashes did not clump at all while applying this one, I can gladly say that this mascara was really a good buy.

I really liked this mascara because of its longevity. It lasted on my lashes for about eight hours, without it breaking. The mascara’s hold was really firm. I did not have to worry about having to retouch and reapply the mascara. This really satisfied me, because since I always have a lot of things to do, I usually don’t have time for doing this.

Another great thing about this mascara was that it did not have a stingy smell. Instead, the mascara smelled very mild; it smelled like ...

• an expensive perfume. This was very pleasing because I’ve tried a lot of mascara and some of them had these very unpleasant smells. Some of those smells actually made me feel a bit nauseous. These mascaras really displeased me, so I was really glad that this mascara was sweet smelling.

This particular mascara could bought in pairs. It was a buy one take one deal that allowed you to buy two colors at a single purchase. I chose the black and brown combination. There were a few more colors available, but I chose these two colors because at that time, I thought they were very classy. The black mascara was really dark. It was jet black and it shined elegantly. On the other hand, the brown mascara was very mild looking. The liquid was the color of Hershey’s chocolate and it really complemented my skin

tone. I loved both of them. Another great thing about this brand of mascara which I bought on sale was that it was not difficult to remove. It came right off (even though its hold was very firm) when I used a makeup remover. Some mascaras I’ve used would not get removed from my lashes even after I’ve used an eight of the makeup remover already. So, the fact that the mascara was not ’stubborn’ really made me happy and satisfied me.

I think I was really lucky to have found this mascara, and luckier even to find it on sale. If I found it earlier and not on its sale price, I probably wouldn’t have bought it because it was really expensive. But then again, I probably still would, since I love collecting various makeups. With this mascara though, I really couldn’t ask for more.

MAC Mascara X

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31202976330528/k2311a022/2.2.10