Rich O Chocolate powdered drink  » Food  »
  • I even take it when I'm pregnant because I believe that my baby would also get these beneficial healthy ingredients instead of just drinking your ordinary chocolate drink
  • The taste is also very delicious and the Chocolate taste is amazing
  • I love that it comes in different handy packs
  • You can have the Chocolate drink hot or cold and it would still taste very delicious
  • It is not yet a very known brand but in time I know that people would also discover this chocolate drink as a very good alternative to Milo or Ovaltine

• by bbyshe

I love love this Chocolate drink! It’s fairly new in the market but it can really compete with other chocolate drink products out there. When buying this product, it’s best to read the label because you would see that it has more vitamin ingredients than other chocolate drinks.

It has taurine and Choline

which is not found on other nutricious drinks in the market.

I even take it when I’m pregnant because I believe that my baby would also get these beneficial healthy ingredients instead of just drinking your ordinary chocolate drink.

The taste is also very delicious and the Chocolate taste is amazing.

I love ...

• that it comes in different handy packs.

I particularly buy the single packs wherein you can use that single pack to make one glass of chocolate drink automatically.

You can have the Chocolate drink hot or cold and it would still taste very delicious.

Children and adults would love it.

It is

not yet a very known brand but in time I know that people would also discover this chocolate drink as a very good alternative to Milo or Ovaltine.

Change would be great especially if you see products like this which offer healthier ingredients in their products than the usual.

This is highly recommended! Try it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27202976270528/k2311a022/2.2.10