Milo Chocolate Powdered Drink  » Food  »
  • I like this product and I have been a fan ever since I was a child
  • It gives a very delicious chocolate taste that both children and adults would love
  • Yes, I love eating Milo dry even just on its powder form

• by bbyshe

Milo Chocolate Powdered Drink is one of the very known chocolate energy drinks in the market. I like this product and I have been a fan ever since I was a child.

It gives a very delicious chocolate taste that both children and adults would love.

When you also read the label,

it boasts of different energy giving nutrients and vitamins very suitable for growing children.

I drink this even now that I’m already a mother myself.

It keeps me more energized in the morning and ready to go on my daily work.

My boss who was the CEO in the company that I ...

• worked for before even requests to have this drink served hot for his breakfast everytime he comes to the country to visit the office.

So it’s very well approved by adults and children alike.

It tastes really good hot or cold, dry or with water.

Yes, I love eating Milo dry even

just on its powder form.

I enjoy it! It’s an all around drink and I’m glad it stayed in the market all these years.

The price very well fits every mother’s budget so it is very accessible in the market.

To children and to the young at heart, this Chocolate drink is for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27202976260528/k2311a022/2.2.10