Sunsilk Radiant Brown Shampoo
1.0
  • So when I noticed this product from Sunsilk in the supermarket, I immediately grabbed it and tried it on my hair hoping to get the my hair looking more brown than usual and to boost the brown color of the permanent haircolor treatment that I used on my hair
  • But I believe it did not really do anything for my hair
  • I did not notice anything amazing or out of the usual when I used this shampoo
  • Better look for other color boosting shampoos in the market than consider this product

• by bbyshe

Being Asian, I was born with Black hair and I’ve colored my hair a few times just to get a different look. I particularly like my hair looking somewhat on the brownish side to highlight my fair features.

my hair hoping to get the my hair looking more brown than usual and to boost the brown color of the permanent haircolor treatment that I used on my hair.

But I believe it did not really do anything for my hair.

I did not notice anything amazing or out of the usual when I used this ...

• shampoo.

My artificially colored hair had the same brown shade as before I used this.

I believe this is just your ordinary shampoo if you just want to clean your hair and make it smell good but don’t hope too much on the brown highlighting part.

There are far better shampoos out there which can boost

one’s haircolor.

This is a failed attempt by Sunsilk which can somewhat be deceiving for girls wanting to have brown looking hair on a budget.

I also noticed that it did not really make my hair softer and it even looked drier than usual.

Better look for other color boosting shampoos in the market than consider this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34202976220528/k2311a022/2.2.10