Sunsilk Anti-dandruff shampoo  » Health  »
1.0
  • Sunsilk anti-dandruff shampoo is okay for me but not really an amazing product
  • It also made my scalp itchy because I think it always left some residue on the hair no matter how much I rinsed it
  • I believe Sunsilk is not really cut out to deliver a product to remove dandruff

• by bbyshe

Sunsilk anti-dandruff shampoo is okay for me but not really an amazing product. It did not really work for me as I had hoped.

For one, after a month of using it, it did not minimize the flakes or dandruff that I had in my hair.

What I also did not like about this product

is that it made me hair oilier than usual.

It also made my scalp itchy because I think it always left some residue on the hair no matter how much I rinsed it.

One thing positive I did find out on using it though is that it made my hair softer and easy to manage.

But ...

• that was not really my only goal in using this shampoo.

I was hoping it would keep my hair soft but at the same time dandruff free and not dry.

But it did not deliver well.

The dandruff free part was not effective and it did not make my hair dry but it made it

oilier than usual to the point of being greasy.

The formulation is not really right for me.

I would suggest looking for other more effective anti-dandruff shampoos in the market.

I believe Sunsilk is not really cut out to deliver a product to remove dandruff.

Better leave this part to Head and Shoulders and the likes.

Sunsilk Anti-dandruff shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34202976210528/k2311a022/2.2.10