Bank Rakyat Indonesia
  • With the support of so many branches and ATM in Indonesia, it is very convenient for me to do the transaction
  • They prioritize the best security for customer, I thought

• by robert838

Bank Rakyat Indonesia, or BRI, is well-known as the “bank of the villagers people” in Indonesia. As the time goes by, they transform to become “Bank for all people”.

I have become their customer since mid-2009. A lot of positive points which I want to share. First, it is very easy to do the transaction in BRI. Opening saving account, deposit, and withdrawal are very easy

to be done here. With the support of so many branches and ATM in Indonesia, it is very convenient for me to do the transaction.

But the really be pitied here, they don’t have internet banking service until now. For a customer like me, internet banking is very urgent and really a help for doing business. In this kind of globalization era, a bank which still ...

• didn’t have internet banking, will be left by customer soon.

Another point is about credit card service, they give me a good limit for starter. 10million Rupiah, is enough good for a 6-month customer.

The credit card’s annual fee is so-so, I mean is regular, not too expensive, but not too cheap, too.

The customer service is also great too! When I was doing a transaction in

PayPal with my credit card, the call center called me and gave me an alert. They asked me, is it really your transaction or not? They prioritize the best security for customer, I thought. Because nowadays, there are so many cyber crime which use credit card, right?

Overall, BRI is a great bank with great network. I hope, they will launch internet banking soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42202976200528/k2311a022/2.2.10