Happy Island on Facebook  » Games  »
  • I love this game because it is about vacation island which you should build by yourself
  • From game play side, I think it is very simple game
  • Because you just need to build the attractions which will generate income (and experience) every a period of time

• by robert838

Happy Island is one of games which currently played by me on Facebook. I love this game because it is about vacation island which you should build by yourself. We can choose any attraction and add any decorations that we want.

From game play side, I think it is very simple game. Because you just need to build the attractions which will generate income (and experience) every a period of time. So, with the income you can build

another attractions. There are various kind of attraction to choose and we can upgrade them, so they will have a larger capacity.

From interface, Happy Island is running 2.5D interface, and you need flash player to play it. It is not too bad for a beta game, i think. And they really responded to our feedback to add ‘flip’ (rotate) feature, so we can flip any decorations and attractions, since we can’t rotate the window interface.

This game don’t ...

• ask you to wait in front of your computer, but you need to check it periodically to collect the coins. This game also become easier when you have a lot of neighbor, because you will get 100 bonus coins every visiting neighbor each day each neighbor.

When you reach the new level, you’ll get your island upgraded. Umm, I mean in some level such as level 11, 14,etc , your island become larger. And every 2 level, the

limit of attractions which you can build in your island is increased by 1. So, every reach even-number level, you are able to buy a new attraction.

It’s a quite fun for me to build our own paradise island, since there isn’t so much game adopt this concept on Facebook. Try it and be happy. If you have any suggestion for this game, give a feedback to them, they will be very happy, and you too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28202976170528/k2311a022/2.2.10