Krisna - Souvenir Shop, Bali, Indonesia
Jl. Nusa Kambangan 160A Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
  • All I know was customers have to wait for quite some time if they need assistance from the staffs, since all of them are busy
  • But overall, I recommend this place for those who need Balinese souvenirs in such affordable price

• by second_life

Last time I visited Bali, my driver suggested me to buy my souvenirs need on Krisna. For I didn’t know much about souvenir shops in Bali, I gave my agreement and I ended up shopping in Krisna.

Compared to any other souvenir shops I ever visited all around the Asia, this shop is huge, and so does its parking space. It has wide variety of souvenirs

that may attract your interest. There are Balinese sarongs, dresses, jewelry, scented soaps, scented candles, traditional hand crafted thingies, key chains, etc, with such affordable (I can’t say it cheap) price.

I can remember it was very crowded with customers, but low on staffs. I don’t know if it only has quite small number of staff, or the customers count is incredibly high that day. All ...

• I know was customers have to wait for quite some time if they need assistance from the staffs, since all of them are busy.

Luckily, this shop is a self service one, so customers won’t need assistance that often. But still, you have to prepare some free time if you want to visit Krisna, for its paying queue is always long.

One thing I have to

tell you, the air inside is warm to hot, as their air conditioners can no longer handle it. I was sweaty when I finished my shopping need that day. So I strongly suggest you to wear just casual clothes, as pants, sandals, t-shirt, or even maybe tank-top if you want to shop here.

But overall, I recommend this place for those who need Balinese souvenirs in such affordable price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 46202976140528/k2311a022/2.2.10