Classique L-Glutathione supplement
  • I choose Classique L-Glutathione after reading its formulation which I think can effectively cure my skin problems
  • This is very effective as internal body cleansing, I noticed since taking this supplement, I never experience any constipation and my monthly period is normal with out any cramps

• by Joyce

Glutathione food supplements are skyrocketing in the market today because of its recently discovered benefits that is to whiten skin. I am blessed with a fair skin tone so I was not really amazed with this supplement, but when a friend of mine testified that it can helped cure acne and pimples, I became fascinated.

I have long been suffering from acne and pimples and other skin blemishes since

I was a teenager and no medications existed in the market seemed offer a long lasting benefit. So I tried my friend suggestion to take Glutathione supplements.

I choose Classique L-Glutathione after reading its formulation which I think can effectively cure my skin problems. This supplement has Vitamin C, Collagen and Alpha Lipoic Acid contents which are powerful anti-oxidants known for making the skin more younger-looking, blemishes-free and fight ...

• the rapid process of aging.

After just two weeks of taking this supplement, I was amazed with its wonderful result, my face became lighter and glowing with a pinkish radiance and my long time problems of acne and pimples finally gone. I am completely happy with this effect, my skin become more lighter and firmer and even if I have to stay up late at night, pimples never showed

up anymore.

This supplement from Classique really helps me maintain a supple and smooth skin. This is very effective as internal body cleansing, I noticed since taking this supplement, I never experience any constipation and my monthly period is normal with out any cramps. This gives me more confidence, more define lifestyle and very peaceful mind as I don’t have to worry with the appearance of acne and skin blemishes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34202976130528/k2311a022/2.2.10