New Whey Liquid Protein  » Health  »
  • This seemed to impress me and on further analysis I found that it delivered 42gms pure protein and contained no carb or fats in its 3.1 ounce serving
  • After having it for about a fortnight (2 vials daily) – I noticed a great improvement in my health
  • With no, fat, no sugar, New Whey liquid protein was perhaps the best choice to help me stay healthy even when I was travelling
  • Priced at $23.75(12 vials) New Whey liquid protein is perhaps the most innovative and convenient way to great health

• by rm002

Once during my routine visit to the grocery store- I happened to see New Whey liquid protein. Although I had seen whey protein powder packs- this product appeared novel to me. Initially when I first saw this product – I didn’t quite understand the term ‘liquid protein’. It was only later did I realize that New Whey liquid protein was actually a liquid protein drink packed in a 2.9 fluid plastic vial. This seemed to impress me and on further analysis I found that it delivered 42gms pure protein and contained no carb or fats in its 3.1 ounce serving. This was enough to encourage me to get one for myself immediately.

When I reached home and proudly showed New Whey liquid protein to my family- every one of them seemed quite

amazed with the product. In fact my husband just took one vial of New Whey liquid protein at once while he was leaving for work. I too just couldn’t wait to taste it. When I just gulped down the liquid for the fist time- lo- I was just surprised. Drinking New Whey liquid protein hardly too a few seconds – and all the goodness of protein was into my system. As I chosen the fruit punch flavor- the taste always remained a confusing affair. Sometimes the taste of New Whey liquid protein would feel like an orange, sometimes grape and sometimes like blue raspberry. But on the whole- the taste was quite palatable and I truly just loved drinking it.

After having it for about a fortnight (2 vials daily) – I noticed ...

• a great improvement in my health. I now felt less fatigued even after a hard days work. Drinking New Whey liquid protein also helped me feel more energetic and mentally focused to. This in turn aided a great deal in helping me cope with my stress and made me a much happier person. What ‘s more- drinking New Whey liquid protein also imparted a natural glow on my skin making it look much healthier.

New Whey liquid protein soon became a hot favorite of my family. While it helped my husband to be on his toes, this protein liquid proved aided in improving the digestion of my grand parents. With no, fat, no sugar, New Whey liquid protein was perhaps the best choice to help me stay healthy even when I

was travelling. This protein drink contained no unnecessary calories usually found in protein bars and was a tasty, quick and easy way to great health. Its virtually unbreakable plastic vial (no fear of bottle breakage or leakage) allowed me to just use it anywhere and everywhere without any hassles. This ready to use health drink just saved me from the messy mixing of powders or any messy clean up. The only downside of using New Whey liquid protein was the fact that I found it a little more on the expensive side( 1.98/ vial) . But I guess ‘Health is wealth’ and so with great health benefits this product was worth its price.

Priced at $23.75(12 vials) New Whey liquid protein is perhaps the most innovative and convenient way to great health.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34102976080628/k2311a021/2.1.10