Old El Paso Taco Dinner Kit  » Food  »
2.5
  • She likes hard shell tacos and I prefer soft shell tacos
  • In terms of taste, I think I might have had better
  • If you are in the mood for tacos and are looking for a dinner kit, this is a brand I would recommend buying

• by Review Vigilante

My wife and I were hungry for tacos this past weekend and decided to pick up a taco dinner kit when we were at the store. We had quite a few brands to choose from so we ended up just picking the cheapest one.

That happened to be a taco dinner kit

from Old El Paso.

The kit wasn’t bad.

She likes hard shell tacos and I prefer soft shell tacos.

The kit had both in it so we didn’t have to fight over what ones to buy (or buy a separate pack).

It also proved to be easy to make.

We just had ...

• to brown the hamburger and the rest of the steps took only a few minutes (not counting having to cut up the lettuce and tomato we put on it).

In terms of taste, I think I might have had better.

But, again, we saved money on this brand over other brands.

And,

while not as good as others, the taste was more than acceptable for being a brand that was cheaper than the rest.

If you are in the mood for tacos and are looking for a dinner kit, this is a brand I would recommend buying; especially if you can’t decide between the hard shells or the soft shell tacos.

Old El Paso Taco Dinner Kit

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27102976030628/k2311a021/2.1.10