Up movie  » Movies  »
  • This is a great movie that I would recommend to anyone

• by Review Vigilante

We ended up having our family movie night Friday and watched the film Up. I didn’t think it would be a movie I would enjoy because the plot seemed a bit too simple.

But, it ended up being a very funny movie.

The first few minutes of the film are somewhat depressing because they show

the old man’s life up until the real start of the movie; including how he and his wife never achieved their goal of traveling to South America before they grew old and she died.

But, once the movie got going, there was a great mix of action and comedy and every one of us was ...

• glued to our seats while watching.

I especially loved the talking dog, Dug.

He was such an idiot but he was a loveable idiot who would do anything to help his friends so I ended up gaining a lot of respect for him toward the end (especially after watching the bonus footage and seeing the

scene that was cut out of the movie and learned it was his birthday and his only wish was to find a new master).

This is a great movie that I would recommend to anyone.

Take the time to rent it and watch it as a family because I’m confident there won’t be a single person who doesn’t enjoy it.

Up movie

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11102976000628/k2311a021/2.1.10