Betty Crocker Bisquick (all purpose baking mix)
  • I usually get this baking mix from my favorite grocery store which is Tesco since they are always not running out of Betty Crocker product

• by Kim

I’ve been using Betty crocker bisquick all purpose baking mix for such a long time now ever since I’ve tried making some homemade pancakes at home and I could say that life is so much easier to have this in the kitchen because I don’t have to worry about finding all the necessary ingredients in making a nice pancake.

I just simply love pancake plus the fact that I don’t have to worry about mixing all the necessary ingredients that I will need in making the pancake, it is a good and simple way for me not to undergo the hassle and mess of preparing and doing all the necessary ingredients that I needed. All I ...

• have to do is have the Betty Crocker in the cupboard all the time just in case I have some wonderful recipe I am going to make. Besides this all purpose baking mix cannot only be used for making pancakes but also in some other ingredients and cooking recipe like making the cakes, waffles and many other
        recipes and for less than 4 GBP I can make lots of pancakes with it but most often I only use half of the package and I normally just leave the remaining packet for some other days. I usually get this baking mix from my favorite grocery store which is Tesco since they are always not running out of Betty Crocker product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27102975840528/k2311a021/2.1.10