Boots Breathe Right Nasal Strips  » Medicine  »
  • I have been using the Boots Breathe Right Nasal Strips and even though I thought I would hate wearing them, I am impressed with how effective they are and they are not as uncomfortable as I thought
  • These were rather expensive from Boots (I think they were about £6.50 for a packet of ten strips) but as they have helped me to sleep so well I think they are worth it

• by jeanne71

I have been using the Boots Breathe Right Nasal Strips and even though I thought I would hate wearing them, I am impressed with how effective they are and they are not as uncomfortable as I thought. I have suffered with one virus or another for about two months at least and I am fed up with it.

I just got over one flu type virus and then another started which gave me a completely bunged up nose.

Until I used these nasal strips, I was sleeping at night with my mouth open as my nose was so blocked and this was causing me to wake in the morning with a sore throat, which made me feel even more ill.

These were rather expensive from Boots (I think they were about £6.

50 for a packet of ten strips) but as they have helped me to sleep so well I think they are worth it.

The strips ...

• are little plasters that are shaped to fit on your nose in a way that pulls open your nasal passages.

They have stayed on for me OK and in the morning, they are a little tricky to remove painlessly but what I do is wash my face with warm water and I can ease them off easily.

I used the Small/Medium size but there is a large size if you have a particularly ‘Roman’ hooter but.

I

look a bit strange wearing this but I live alone so I could not care less.

These are effective if you have a bunged up nose and they are supposed to be good to stop you snoring but you must read another review about that as I cannot vouch for it preventing snoring.

They feel a little strange at first but I got used to the feeling and did not notice it after a while.

This is a good product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26102975580528/k2311a021/2.1.10