Options Mint Madness Instant Hot Chocolate Drink
  • I think this is my major problem with them
  • The mint and the chocolate taste is a nice combination for me as I love chocolate covered mint in confectionary, such as After Eights or Aero

• by jeanne71

I have bought these Options instant hot chocolate drink sachets when I have been dieting as they are very, very low in calories at only 34 in every drink. But when I am not trying to lose weight, I would rather get a different brand as these Options have a slightly bitter taste that is more like dark chocolate than milk

chocolate.

I think this is my major problem with them.

This ‘Mint Madness’ variety is quite a nice one with a fresh aftertaste of mintiness.

This mint one is less sickly sweet than the orange one for instance because that fresh minty taste makes up for it a bit.

The mint and the chocolate taste is a nice ...

• combination for me as I love chocolate covered mint in confectionary, such as After Eights or Aero.

These are so easy to prepare as you just add the powder contents of the sachet to a mug, add boiling water and stir thoroughly.

This needs another stir once it has settled down as it does tend to have bits on the

surface of the drinks which need stirring in and do not taste very nice if not.

This drink is not as frothy as I would like it to be and, as I say, it is a very dark coloured drink and my tastebuds would prefer something more milky and smooth.

But I would not turn this down if someone offered it to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27102975570528/k2311a021/2.1.10