Nestle Kit Kat  » Food  »
  • Of all the ingredients that are combined with chocolate to make confectionary, wafer is my least favourite addition and I would usually prefer nuts, biscuit or caramel
  • But for some reason I love Kit Kats and I think it is because the chocolate is so thick that it works well with the wafer
  • I like to nibble chunks of chocolate off the side of a Kit Kat, where it is the thickest
  • They are also nice to dunk into your coffee or tea as the chocolate melts and it is delicious licking it off the wafer

• by jeanne71

Of all the ingredients that are combined with chocolate to make confectionary, wafer is my least favourite addition and I would usually prefer nuts, biscuit or caramel. But for some reason I love Kit Kats and I think it is because the chocolate is so thick that it works well with the wafer.

Kit Kats are milk chocolate fingers with a layer

of wafer in the middle.

They are joined together as a slab and when I was a kid I always used to copy the television commercial and rub my finger over the foil to make the embossed ‘Kit Kat’ stand out, and then I would have to break the foil by running my fingernail along the groove and snapping off one of the ...

• sticks.

I still do that but I bet everyone does!

I like to nibble chunks of chocolate off the side of a Kit Kat, where it is the thickest.

They are also nice to dunk into your coffee or tea as the chocolate melts and it is delicious licking it off the wafer.

Or I just bite into them and it makes

a satisfying snapping sound.

I particularly love Kit Kats when they have been in the fridge to make the chocolate nice and hard and the Kit Kat even snappier.

This is a great, classic bit of confectionary.

Who does not know the catchphrase ‘Have a break, Have a Kit Kat’.

These have been around for ever probably because they are so nice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27102975480528/k2311a021/2.1.10