Euro Shopper Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce  » Food  »
  • I know everyone says that Heinz is best but to be honest I do not see a lot of difference between Euro Shopper Baked Beans and Heinz beans
  • Baked Beans are a really good invention I think as with accompaniments, sometimes even just a slice of buttered toast, they can really make a filling meal
  • I had these beans tonight, simply on toast, and I really enjoyed them

• by jeanne71

I picked up these ‘Baked Beans in a Tomato Sauce’ from my local convenience store and it was their usual ‘Euro Shopper Brand’. This is an economical brand of basic grocers that I often find in that shop.

Euro Shopper Baked Beans and Heinz beans.

Maybe I am a baked bean Philistine! Baked Beans are a really good invention I think as with accompaniments, sometimes even just a slice of buttered toast, they can really make a filling meal.

I particularly enjoy baked beans on a hot jacket potato and I know that Delia Smith herself ...

• says that with the addition of an egg on top, that is a completely nutritious meal with many required vitamins and nutrients.

The other good thing about baked beans is that you can often find them at really cheap prices, so there is no excuse not to eat well if you are on a budget.

I had these beans tonight, simply

on toast, and I really enjoyed them.

The flavour of the tomato sauce is nice and, as I say, I cannot see any difference between these and the better known brands.

Maybe if I could try them side by side I would tell the difference.

Anyway, these Euro Shopper beans were tasty, filling and at a bargain price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27102975470528/k2311a021/2.1.10