Off Overtime Insect Repellant lotion  » Health  »
  • This is a great product to repel dengue carrying mosquitoes and I love that it offers 8 hour overnight protection for the skin
  • I personally use it to protect my skin from mosquito bites but I believe it can also protect against other insects as the label suggests
  • So to get excellent protection against mosquitoes, I highly recommend this product

• by bbyshe

This is a great product to repel dengue carrying mosquitoes and I love that it offers 8 hour overnight protection for the skin. I personally use it to protect my skin from mosquito bites but I believe it can also protect against other insects

as the label suggests.

My concern is mostly mosquitoes because of the popular dengue outbreak out there.

The smell is nice and it offers a cooling sensation.

It is not greasy at all and it is absorbed easily and nicely by the skin.

The smell is not overpowering and it is like any regular lotion.

My husband even says that I smell good from using it.

It’s funny when you think of it that it’s an insect repellant lotion and yet I smelled good ...

• Off Overtime Insect Repellant lotion
      from it.

Most importantly, the protection it offers against mosquitoes is excellent because I don’t end up having mosquito bites in the morning after putting it on my skin at night.

I’m fond of using it before I sleep rather than in day time.

It is also very skin friendly because even if I have sensitive skin, it did not give me any allergic reaction.

So to get excellent protection against mosquitoes, I highly recommend this product.

Smells good, so cool to the skin and not greasy at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34102975250428/k2311a021/2.1.10