Maxipeel Hand and Body lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • With only after a few weeks of using it, I noticed that my body skin became lighter and more even that it was when I was not using this product
  • I would recommend to get the bigger bottle so you would easily the effects

• by bbyshe

Maxipeel Hand and Body Lotion is such a wonderful lotion offered here in the Philippines. I particularly like that it has very small fine microbeads to help in the whitening and scrubbing benefits of the lotion.

was not using this product.

It did not give my skin any irritation as other lotion products did.

The smell is not very noticeable but it’s light and not overpowering.

The price also fits into the budget.

I would recommend to get the bigger bottle so you would easily the effects.

What I hate though is that the ...

• bigger bottle is not that also big for me.

It does not come in really big sizes so I had to go back to the health store and buy over and over again.

It’s a great product for me, and for its price, I would say it does all the works.

It can compete even with the imported more popular

brand of lotions in the market and it can even win against them.

What is even more attractive is that Marian Rivera is the model, who is a very beautiful, popular actress in the Philippines which made me even more want the product.

And surely, what it says on the commercial is true.

It offered really whiter, smoother skin for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31102975220428/k2311a021/2.1.10