Desperate Housewives  » TV  »
  • My favourite character on the show would have to be a tie between clumsy Susan and over the top Bree
  • An aspect of the show I don't like is the fact every season they bring in a new family with a dark secret
  • Desperate Housewives is a fun show, I love it and even the men in my family enjoy the show so go check it out

• by Urban Beaute

Desperate housewives is a show created by Marc Cherry. He was inspired by the women in his life.

As I viewer I find Desperate Housewives funny, endearing and engaging.

What’s great about the show is that it’s always changing and so for a

series that has been around a long time it doesn’t feel stale or old. The story lines are fresh and witty.

My favourite character on the show would have to be a tie between clumsy Susan and over the top Bree. Both characters bring something special to the show and Terri Hatcher is fantastic as a likeable clumsy unlucky in love woman.

An aspect of the show I don’t like is the fact every season they bring in a new family with a dark ...

Desperate Housewives

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10102975200428/k2311a021/2.1.10