Nikon CoolPix L12 Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • I would recommend this camera to anyone without hesitation
  • If I don't like a picture or a video, I can delete it and re-take it on the spot
  • I say this because many people in these age groups don't have much computer experience and a digital camera is really meant to be used with a computer and edited in software programs, in my opinion

• by Fallon

This 7.1 megapixel camera has yet to fail me! I am someone that takes a lot of pictures. I upload those pictures to my computer, delete the pictures off my camera and then start the whole process over again. I am so pleased with this camera I would buy it all over again. I would recommend this camera to anyone without hesitation.

Technology is advancing all the time. I’m sure there are cameras available out there with more “bells and whistles” but I don’t have a need for it. I am able to record video, record audio, take pictures, change light settings, and view my images on a good size screen all in one camera. All of my photographic

needs are met in this camera. If I don’t like a picture or a video, I can delete it and re-take it on the spot. That is one of the convieniences of any digital camera.

I have not tried a lot of the digital cameras out there, I can only tell you what I have experienced with this particular camera. It takes rechargeable lithium batteries and tends to use the battery power pretty quickly. I would tell anyone who buys this model of camera to make sure and have extra batteries on hand if planning on taking a lot of pictures.

I have had this camera for about two years now and it has not malfunctioned on me yet! I’ve even ...

• dropped it once. This Nikon camera is well made, not too heavy, and always performs well. I am able to plug the camera directly into my pc for upload or directly into a printer that accepts the camera connection.

All digital cameras nowadays have the same basic functions. In that respect, this camera is no different. Having said this, I am very happy with this Nikon CoolPix L12 digital camera. I would recommend this camera to any friend, or stranger, for that matter. The only group of people I would not recommend it to are those people who are in their 70’s and above. I say this because many people in these age groups don’t have much computer experience

and a digital camera is really meant to be used with a computer and edited in software programs, in my opinion. It is possible to have someone else do the uploading and editing but it’s not the same as dropping off a 35 mm roll of film to be developed and having a physical picture in your hand to look at after being processed in a photo lab.

I rate this camera a 9 because it is a quality camera. People with some technological know-how will be able to use it quite easily. I knocked one point off because of the older adults that would get confused by it if they were to pick the camera up on their own and try to work it.

Jim says :

step by step procedures for deleting pictures nikon coolpix l10

John says :

This model has an erase button, which is next to the mode button. While viewing a pic, use this button to erase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43102975190428/k2311a021/2.1.10