Nivea Extra Whitening Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
1.0

• by bbyshe

Nivea Extra Whitening Lotion is one of the products of the Nivea Extra Whitening line and I would say that it also not a good attempt by Nivea to match other whitening products in the market. After months of using this lotion, my skin did not whiten at any level at

all.

It remained the same shade as what it used to me.

What I was expecting was a drastic result because the product label shows a lot of high potent whitening ingredients that promise to whiten the skin in a matter of time.

I was hoping for at least ...

• a slight improvement and whitening effect on my skin after a few months but there was no change.

It did not give me any allergic reaction but I did not benefit from the whitening effect I was hoping for either.

Maybe this product is not really very well suited for

Asian skin.

I’ve seen far better results from other local whitening lotion products in the market.

The smell is nice but it is not what I was looking for.

The smoothness level of my skin did not drastically change also after months of using it.

I believe it stayed the same.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31102975120428/k2311a021/2.1.10