Mistine White Spa Roll On Anti Perspirant Deodorant  » Health  »
  • I love smelling this product and I love its smell when I use it on me
  • It really bothers me that I have to shave often but when using this product, I don't have this problem so much to worry at all
  • I've seen that with continuous use, the effects are even far more amazing

• by bbyshe

This is a great deodorant for me and it is recommended for those looking for extra protection against underarm sweat, smoothness and mild whitening. The added bonus of this product is that it minimizes hair growth on the underarms making you shave or wax less often.

The smell is so powdery and addicting for me.

I love smelling this product and I love

its smell when I use it on me.

It is also great at protecting me all day from underarm odor and sweat.

The Whitening part for me is only on the mild side because it did not give any drastic results.

It is a product from Thailand and I was surprised that it can really compete with other imported and popular brands out there ...

• in the market.

And I particularly love the underarm hair minimizing growth effect.

It really bothers me that I have to shave often but when using this product, I don’t have this problem so much to worry at all.

I’ve seen that with continuous use, the effects are even far more amazing.

It did not darken my underarms but it did not

whiten it drastically also.

But for the most part, the other benefits made it really worth using.

The pink and white packaging is also very cute and feminine.

I use the Roll on at home but when I go out, I always see to it that I bring the small spray version in case I would need it also.

This version is also very cute and lovely.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34102975100428/k2311a021/2.1.10