Nivea Extra Whitening Roll On Deodorant Anti Perspirant  » Health  »
0.5
  • I bought the product because I was thinking that the Extra Whitening part would offer so much more whitening effect than any product considering that it is also from Nivea

• by bbyshe

I hate this product because it never did give me any benefit from a deodorant that I wanted. I bought the product because I was thinking that the “Extra Whitening” part would offer so much more whitening effect than any product considering that it is also from Nivea.

But I was wrong.

The Whitening part was not effective

at all after months of using it.

What I hated about the product even more is that it does not control perspiration from the underarms at all.

The more I used it, the more my underarms got wet.

It is so embarrassing for me.

The smell of the product is nice but it does not help at all.

...

• After a few hours of doing my daily activities considering that I even work in an airconditioned office, it still did not control the sweat from my underarms.

It even left a bad odor which I never had before from using other deodorants.

Hoping that it would indeed help on the whitening part, I continued using it but to my

dismay, it did not whiten the underarm skin whatsoever.

I did not have any allergic reaction to the product but I did not like that it did not whiten and at the same time did not protect me from perspiration at all.

This is not a good product for ladies looking for extra protection and a whitening deodorant in one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34102975090428/k2311a021/2.1.10