Forever Living Aloe Deodorant  » Health  »
2.5
  • I personally think that it is a good product but it is not that amazing
  • What I think this product is lacking is the Anti-perspirant part
  • It is a deodorant but it has no smell, I think because it's naturally made but I don't think it really removes the odor of the underarms
  • I would recommend it to those who have sensitive skin because of its highly natural ingredients but not to those who are looking for extra protection for their underarms the whole day
  • What I like about it though is that it did not darken my underarms

• by bbyshe

Forever Living Aloe Deodorant is one of the products offered by the Forever Living Line and it boasts of highly natural ingredients for a deodorant. I personally think that it is a good product but it is not that amazing.

It’s good that it has no aluminum salts in its ingredients like most deodorants and it uses natural ingredients

to do its work.

What I think this product is lacking is the Anti-perspirant part.

Though the label says it’s a Deodorant, I guess most women would prefer a deodorant that would also be an anti-perspirant as well.

It is a deodorant but it has no smell, I think because it’s naturally made but I don’t think it ...

• really removes the odor of the underarms.

I would recommend it to those who have sensitive skin because of its highly natural ingredients but not to those who are looking for extra protection for their underarms the whole day.

Based on my experience, it can make you easily perspire though you won’t really smell bad, the thought of having

wet underarms is not good.

What I like about it though is that it did not darken my underarms.

It helped a bit in whitening the underarms because of its natural ingredients.

So it really depends on what protection and effect you are seeking.

Over all, it is a good product but it’s not really for everyone out there.

Sonelyn says :

i used forever living deodorant for almost 3 weeks, i was wondering why my underarm was so wet and itchy. it`s like a swolen red it started when i used this deodorant. is this normal for the first use? my friend told me it`s normal for a week because it`s in a healing process. but i felt so disgusted never experience this before in other deodorant. does anyone can give me some advice or help me what to do? I will be waiting for your reply. Thank you Sonelyn

Jennifer Davis says :

An experience like that is never normal for a deodorant. What has happened is that you have developed bacteria under your arm from the sweat being held inside your pores. I would definitely stop using the deodorant and see a doctor to ensure that it hasn’t developed into a skin infection. I would then recommend Degree as an alternative. Also you will want to look for an antiperspirant/deodorant combo, This will help keep you dry without causing an infection as well as help you stay fresh throughout the day.

bbyshe replies :

i never experienced that swelling or redness.it might been an allergic reaction to the product. it’s better to test a small amount of the product first if you have sensitive skin. although they are selling this as a natural product some people still might develop allergies on some ingredients.

Akhona says :

I just started using the product. My understand are itchy and having a burning sensation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34102975080428/k2311a021/2.1.10