Flawless Deo Whitening Anti-Perspirant  » Health  »
  • I've tried almost all whitening deodorants out there in the market but this is the best one that I've ever tried
  • I think the combination of its ingredients consisting of Alpha Arbutin and Kojic Acid gives it extra power to offer whitening benefits to the fullest
  • I love the smell, it is not overpowering like other deodorants
  • I truly recommend it to girls and women alike wanting the best benefits of a whitening deodorant and anti-perspirant

• by bbyshe

Flawless Deodorant Whitening Anti-Perspirant is a great product offered by Flawless Clinics here in the Philippines. I’ve tried almost all whitening deodorants out there in the market but this is the best one that I’ve ever tried! It does all the works.

It does not stain my tops, it has a

very nice powdery smell, it keeps me dry all day and most importantly it gives more whitening power than any other whitening deodorant.

I think the combination of its ingredients consisting of Alpha Arbutin and Kojic Acid gives it extra power to offer whitening benefits to the fullest.

It is also ...

• very easy on the budget considering that you can use it for more than a month.

I love the smell, it is not overpowering like other deodorants.

It is a deodorant but at the same time an anti-perspirant so it really keeps your underarms dry.

It is not messy to use,

though it is not really very invisible when you apply it, still, it doesn’t leave so much white marks for you to notice.

I truly recommend it to girls and women alike wanting the best benefits of a whitening deodorant and anti-perspirant.

It even beats the other well-known brands in the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34102975070428/k2311a021/2.1.10