Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze
  • This lip gloss is very rich in color and texture and the result can last up to seven hours a day without any feeling of greasiness as the effect is just a natural watery stuff in my lips, it has a pleasing scent too so I don't have any problem when it comes to meal time

• by Joyce

For women out there who are looking for a perfect lip products that will last through out the day with a wonderful benefit, then this lip gloss from Revlon cosmetics is the one you are looking for.

I am a lipstick and lip gloss fanatic, these two beauty products are my vanity and cannot leave the house without these adds-on, and I am very particular which products can really give me a satisfaction. Revlon is a perfect cosmetics for me, this latest craze

of mine is a lip gloss and a lipstick combined into one, I have two pieces of this product with different shades.

This lip gloss is very rich in color and texture and the result can last up to seven hours a day without any feeling of greasiness as the effect is just a natural watery stuff in my lips, it has a pleasing scent too so I don’t have any problem when it comes to meal time.It has a mineral complex which ...

• provides and gives a glossy seal in my lips.

This gorgeous lip gloss is my perfect companion since I worked in the company which entertains client almost whole day, as a front liner in the office I should look great every now and then and should be on my best always, since I don’t have any time to have some retouch as my day is always busy, having this kind of lip gloss is a great comfort and relief.

My two Revlon lip gloss

are eternal blossom and everlasting blush because these colors are not too bright, dark or striking, they fit in every dress I wore everyday and I don’t look like very haggard or very dominant, just perfect for my work and for everyday use. These colors give me a refreshing look everyday, because these shades have a touch of innocence and youthfulness plus it has a perfect moisture and shimmering effect in my lips which made me look even more pleasing and approachable.

Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31102974990428/k2311a021/2.1.10