Beatles rock band for xbox360
  • I thought this was well developed and designed to make it seem pretty real
  • If you like the Beatles, music, or to play an instrument i would recommend buying this game

• by Michael Plimmer

I just recently bought Beatles rock band for xbox360. Along with the guitar, drums and the mic. ill review each item individually and then the whole package.

The Guitar: The guitar is pretty much the same as Guitar hero, its black and white and has colored buttons to push at the top and bottom you can use it as a regular controller as well when your getting to the game. I feel as though the guitar could of been manufactured a little better. its a nice size and weight but i think for most people the color buttons your supposed to push are really spread out. ive never played a real guitar, and for me it was rather hard to get the hang of it, i thought it was okay at best.

Drums:

The drums are awesome, they are similar to the guitar you can use it was a regular controller when your getting to your game. It has the colors on the drum pads your supposed to hit, and also it has a little base drum at the bottom for your foot. I thought this was well developed and designed to make it seem pretty real. i really like the drums and they are the best thing in this game i feel.

The Mic: is just a regular mic, it nothing to special, just sing in it and its cool, i guess. not much really to say about it.

The Game: The game is awesome, if you like the Beatles it lets you listen to all of their great songs and jam right along with them.

• for me i love the Beatles so it was a fun game to not only sing along and jam with them but to listen to the music. in the game there are many videos and i thought all of these where excellent. the makers of this game were brilliant and i felt that they depicted the band very well. also it was cool to play the story mode and see where the band went and what they did, if you didn’t know much about the Beatles then playing this game would give you a little bit of history about it while playing. I thought that was rather neat.

All in all the whole game is pretty great, I wish they made the guitar a little better but oh well, ill just have to

get used to it. If you like the Beatles, music, or to play an instrument i would recommend buying this game. its very fun to play with a lot of people. I some times get a few friends together and play. Have one person as the Singer, one on guitar, one on drums and its a blast! i feel that the makers of this game should make more games like this but with different bands. if they did it would be great. but yes my rating is an 8/10 just because the guitar was hard for me but for other people it might be just right. all in all for what i paid for it, it brought me and my friends a lot of joy and fun, and I recommend you buy this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28102974900428/k2311a021/2.1.10