Taco Bell Crunch Wrap Supreme
  • I've learned from previous experience that you have to eat Taco Bell food as soon as you get it because it's not good when you have to reheat it
  • I like the smell of the crunch wrap because it smell like a good toasted bread
  • I love the supreme formula with the surprise crunch of the hard taco

• by C.Channing

The Taco Bell crunch wrap supreme has become one of my must-order every since my first encounter with it. It debuted in 2005 which is when I had the opportunity to taste this mouthful, Frisbee taco.

When I first ordered the Taco Bell crunch wrap supreme, I was a little skeptical because I didn’t know if I would be able to consume the entire thing. I’ve learned from previous experience that you have to eat Taco Bell food as soon as you get it because it’s not good when you have to reheat it. The crunch

wrap was a round disc and it reminded me of a soft supreme taco; it was made on a larger than normal tortilla with a hard, round taco shell in the middle. The bottom portion is made up of the beef and nacho cheese, the hard taco shell is laid on top, the vegetables and sour cream on top, and the tortilla covers it all. They put it in the mini grill for a minute and then package it in a box.

I like the smell of the crunch wrap because it smell like a good toasted ...

• bread. It was really big so I had to hold it firmly with both hands. The first bite was audible and messy. I love the supreme formula with the surprise crunch of the hard taco. I don’t normally order hard tacos of any kind, but I actually like the crunch in between the vegetables and the meat. I love how generous they are with the nacho cheese, and with the hard taco shell it’s like eating nachos and cheese. I can put sour cream on any of my tacos and I like how that was included
        on top, and I liked how it was still cool even though the crunch wrap had been heated on the grill.

Overall, I like how fulfilling the crunch wrap was. It was made up like a supreme–which I like–and I liked the surprise of the crunch provided by the hard taco shell in the center. I didn’t know what to expect when I ordered it, but I was glad I tried it because it satisfies just about everything you can possibly order: A soft supreme taco and nachos and cheese. It can get any better than that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27102974750428/k2311a021/2.1.10