Itunes  » Software  »
  • It is fairly cheap such as the movie rental cost and buying a movie
  • The one thing that I don't like about Itunes is that the gift cards don't always work according to different countries, but other than that its alright

• by james

The Itunes software is probably familiar with many of us. It is a media player that organizes your music for you. It gives really easy access to places.

This would help you organize not only your music, but also videos, pictures, music and podcasts. Not only this, but it can organize way more.

I am not the most organized person so I am grateful for this software; it really comes

in handy. I have quite a lot of music and movies.

So every time when I turn on the computer, the first thing I go to is Itunes. Itunes actually loads pretty fast compared to other media players.

It is really user friendly. It took me less than half an hour to figure everything out.

This is the first time I used it and loaded it up with many music.

• This is defiantly user friendly; it is extremely easy to navigate and took me less than half an hour mentioned before.

What I really like is the AppStore also known as Apple Store, Application Store according to a number of different people I asked!. This is great if you want to stay up with the latest movies and songs, they have featured page where you can browse the movies and

songs which you can later buy and download.

They do charge a fee for music, but I didn’t have to spend that much. It is fairly cheap such as the movie rental cost and buying a movie.

They usually just give the retail price. The one thing that I don’t like about Itunes is that the gift cards don’t always work according to different countries, but other than that its alright.

Itunes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30102974730428/k2311a021/2.1.10