Taco Bell Five Layer Burrito  » Food  »
  • The new five layer burrito looked simple enough with ingredients I don't mind consuming, so I decided to take a chance and order one
  • When I unwrapped my burrito, it was that familiar smell which I like to
  • I could smell the seasoning from the beef and I noticed it was set up like a double layer taco
  • I love that there is so much going on in one bite and I love the fact that sour cream and the beans were included
  • Overall, even though I'm not really a burrito person, I actually enjoyed eating the five layer burrito

• by C.Channing

As of recently, there has been an ongoing promotion for Taco Bell’s five layer burrito. Taco Bell is on my list of favorite fast food places to go, but I tend to stick to the simple foods on the menu: Cinnamon twists, soft supreme tacos, nacho supremes, gordita supreme, crunch wrap supreme, steak quesadilla, and the steak soft tacos. It’s a pretty long but distinctive list, however, there are no burritos of any kind on my list. The new five layer burrito looked simple enough with ingredients I don’t mind consuming, so I decided to take a chance and order one. For eighty-nine cents, you really can’t go wrong.

Usually when

I go to Taco Bell I’ll go in as oppose to the drive-thru, but for some strange reason I decided to take the drive-thru route. I ordered two five layer burritos just in case I liked it, and if I didn’t it would be a waste of only eighty-nine cents. They had the typical Taco Bell burrito wrapping that I remembered due to the fact I used to work for a Taco Bell in my freshman year of college. I made sure to check my burritos to make sure my order was correct because there is nothing worse then ordering you food and taking it home, only to realize it’s ...

• completely wrong and you have to take it back.

When I unwrapped my burrito, it was that familiar smell which I like to: Taco Bell. I could smell the seasoning from the beef and I noticed it was set up like a double layer taco: it had an extra layer with nacho cheese sauce. Anything with nacho is better as far as I’m concerned. From the first bite, I got a rush from all the flavors: The cheddar cheese, with the underlining sour cream, the meat and beans, and the nacho cheese combo. Even though there are a lot of strong flavors going on in the five layer burrito, they

all come together perfectly. I love that there is so much going on in one bite and I love the fact that sour cream and the beans were included. I’m not really a beans person, but there is something about Taco Bell’s beans that make my eyes big and my mouth water.

Overall, even though I’m not really a burrito person, I actually enjoyed eating the five layer burrito. I loved everything from the nacho cheese to the sour cream. There were a lot of flavors going on, but the combination was great. I got a satisfaction from every bite like only a good meal can provide. Not bad for just eighty-nine cents.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27102974710328/k2311a021/2.1.10