Farm Rich French Toast Sticks  » Food  »
  • Farm Rich French toast sticks are the best as far as French toast in concerned
  • The big box has fifty-five to sixty-two French toast sticks which I like because it lasts me an entire month
  • There are two types of Farm Rich French toast sticks, but I prefer the cinnamon over the original
  • I love the aroma it fills the kitchen with
  • They come in a large box which is more than convenient to my wallet

• by C.Channing

Farm Rich French toast sticks are the best as far as French toast in concerned. I started buying them in my freshman year of college because I loved eating French toast, but didn’t know how to cook it. When I finally learned how to cook French toast, it just didn’t compare to the Farm Rich French toast that my stomach had grown accustomed to.

I have to travel to Sam’s Club because super Wal-Mart doesn’t carry the big box that I normally buy. The big box has fifty-five to sixty-two French toast sticks which I like

because it lasts me an entire month. The French toast sticks are about a foot long which is another reason I like them because it doesn’t take many to fill me up. There are two types of Farm Rich French toast sticks, but I prefer the cinnamon over the original. To cook, all I do is put six on a piece of aluminum foil in the over for ten to fifteen minutes at four hundred and fifty degrees. I love the aroma it fills the kitchen with: It smells like a fabulous breakfast diner. The ...

• cinnamon simply carries throughout the house and it smells really appetizing.

When it comes to my French toast sticks I’m in the middle on the texture: I prefer the edges to be crunchy, while the center soft and fluffy. I like when I remove them from the oven because the smell itself is so rich and inviting. I can eat the French toast sticks with or without syrup, but if I have time to sit down and eat them, I always go down the syrup route. The inside of the French toast stick is similar

to that of a Krispy Kreme doughnut: It’s so soft and delicate. With every bite I taste the cinnamon that just melts in my mouth.

Overall, Farm Rich French toast sticks have become my favorite and shortest route to a good French toast. They come in a large box which is more than convenient to my wallet; they are soft and delicate to the taste; and they are the best French toast I’ve eaten thus far, even better than most restaurant prepared French toast. Farm Rich French toast is the best way to begin a morning breakfast.

Farm Rich French Toast Sticks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27102974690328/k2311a021/2.1.10