Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion
2.0
  • Well, I've been having a lot of pimple all over my face because of stress and I've been looking for a remedy to this curse (sometimes I think its a form of punishment from the heavens for my mischievousness)
  • I thought this lotion was a plain moisturizer with an anti acne property but it was just too hot and feels like acid on my face
  • I don't think I would advise anybody to just use this thinking that it cures acne

• by rosytobb

Girls are not the only ones who use acne solution clarifying lotions you know. Boys use them too. Adolescent boys do have pimples too, don’t they. Well, I’ve been having a lot of pimple all over my face because of stress and I’ve been looking for a remedy to this curse (sometimes I think its a form of punishment from the heavens for my mischievousness): acne. Over flowing acne on my poor, poor face. So, my mother recommended this certain lotion for the face. I really had bad causes of acne prior to achieving clear skin now. This was one of the products that I used.

After I used it, I could have sworn that it was an even greater curse than the pimples themselves. It was too hot for my skin. The heat of the moisturizer hurt my already hurting pimples. And to make things worse,

it made my whole face itch (I couldn’t believe girls used the stuff regularly). What in the world was the anti acne lotion made of?

Obviously, redness of skin (rashes?) is next to itch (yeah, probably rashes. Redness plus itch equals rashes, right?). This made me so angry that I did not talk to my mom for a whole day. It was her fault that I looked like a swollen tomato, since she was the one recommended and gave me the anti acne lotion. And trust me, if you were in my shoes, you’d blame her too.

Next on the line of side effects from hell was unnecessary and excessive exfoliation. Yes, my face started to peel(more like blister, really). It was so painful! I wouldn’t really mind if the pimples actually peeled off along with the rest of my face but since they did not, I was ...

• furious. The peeling of my skin made defined the pimples on my face even more and made me look and feel worse. Not only was my face broken, so was my self esteem. I mean, imagine what it’s like for somebody like me to have craters on my face because of the worst side effects of this Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion. I thought this lotion was a plain moisturizer with an anti acne property but it was just too hot and feels like acid on my face. This is obviously medicated because of the effects it gave me.

The only positive (I’m not sure of this though) point that damned anti acne moisturizer had was its odorlessness. I’m not certain this is a good thing because sure, it did not have a foul smell, but it did not have a pleasant one either. It was so

neutral it was actually bland. Now, is that a good thing? Let me know. This is in consonance of what Clinique has been claiming all along that they have fragrance-free line. Surely I did not able to detect any smell at all.

Well, the anti acne, or acne solution clarifying lotion to be precise, was a really bad mistake. What would have happened to my face if I continued using it? Well, I’d never find out because with the help of a legit dermatologist, my acne has been cured and I have no need for the crap of a moisturizer any longer. I don’t think I would advise anybody to just use this thinking that it cures acne. There is really adverse effect and skin problems like this should be taken to your doctor and do not self-medicate with cosmetics like this. It may not suit your skin.

Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313101974600131/k2311a0131/1.31.10