Coriander Leaf Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
3A Merchant Court, #02-12 River Valley Road, Clarke Quay, Singapore 179020 Tel . No. (65) 6732-3354
  • The best thing about this restaurant is the broad choices of Asian and Mediterranean cuisine
  • The best thing I recommend is black pepper crab
  • It is a unique seafood experience because the crab was cooked differently and it was very surprising to see that kind of dish
  • The choices of other Asian dishes even the Mediterranean style were all delicious
  • I kept coming back so they noticed me already

• by rosytobb

This is one of my favorite restaurants to date because of its different twist into fusion dinning. The best thing about this restaurant is the broad choices of Asian and Mediterranean cuisine. You have Indian, Lebanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Singaporean, Persian, Moroccan, Pakistani and the like. I have to ask the waiter serving us food as to the food choices before us.

First, the

menu had various cuisines like I mentioned. I went there almost everyday when I was in Singapore to get hold of the taste because I really wanted to explore the entire menu. I cannot eat everything entirely at one time so I kept coming back. I have tasted Singapore dishes. The best thing I recommend is “black pepper crab”. It is a unique seafood experience because the crab was cooked differently and it was very surprising to see that kind of dish. The taste was awesome and very delicious.

The choices of other Asian dishes even the Mediterranean style were all delicious. I like how the are spicy but not too much. How they are salty but just bordering on medium. How sweet or sour when it ...

• Coriander Leaf Restaurant
      needs to be. Everything was just right on your taste. It was sumptuous and the dishes served were one of a kind.

I am divided about the place though I would like to praise them nonetheless. The interiors have Moroccan-Pakistani ambiance. I liked it but I would have opted to go totally zen had it been I was the architect for the place.

Customer service is good. Have to check on reservation first and I’m really glad that when I arrived there they hurriedly ushered me to my table. I kept coming back so they noticed me already. It was very nice that they assisted me especially with all my queries. They have great customer service. The food was fast too and the quality was all right.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73101974570131/k2311a0131/1.31.10